The Berry Clara Bowl Invite once again robbed most of the attention this weekend with over 2000 runners and many ranked teams. Here are some briefs on the 4 Major HS...
Great Weekend of Cross Country headlined by The Clara Bowl at Berry, Covered Bridge Run, Mountain Eagle Invite and1st Annual Panther XC Invite. Berry is a monster of a...
Mountain Eagle Meet Information
Mountain Eagle Invitational - Saturday, September 8, 2012
Hosted by Habersham Central High School Cross Country
We invite your cross country teams to our second annual Mountain Eagle Invitational, to be held on the North Georgia Technical College Purcell Trail on Saturday, September 8, beginning at 10:00 AM. You may register ten athletes in the Varsity races and an unlimited number of participants in the Junior Varsity races
Varsity teams will run first followed by the Junior Varsity races. Awards will be presented to the top 25 runners per Varsity race and top 5 runners per Junior Varsity race. Team awards will be given to the top 4 teams per Varsity race. No team awards or scores will be given for the Junior Varsity races. All final times from this meet will be posted on Milesplit (www.ga.milesplit.com).
Entry fees are:
- $90.00 for both women's and men's Varsity teams (2 teams)
- $50.00 for either a women's or men's Varsity team (1 team)
- No fees for Junior Varsity teams if a Varsity team is paid in full; otherwise $10 per Junior Varsity runners
- Fees payable to North Georgia Technical College, PO Box 65, Clarkesville, GA 30528
- Spectators: Free admission; $5.00 Parking Fee
Race Day Schedule:
- 10:00 AM Boys Varsity Race
- 10:35 AM Girls Varsity Race
- 11:15 AM Junior Varsity Race (girls and boys)
Race Location and Contact:
- Hosted by Habersham Central High School, Coach Matt King, 706-778-0830, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1500 Hwy 197 North, Clarkesville, Georgia, 30523, 706-754-7700, www.northgatech.edu.
- Meet Director: NGTC Coach Bob Roller, 706-248-2084 cell; email@example.com.
- Register online on MileSplit: Mountain Eagle Invitational
The race will be run through the lush, all natural terrain on a college campus that has been a part of North Georgia's culture for over 100 years. The course is a view friendly course with a two loop circuit. It has some small hills and an open 800m finish. The course will be marked with signs and spotters.
We look forwarding to seeing you in September!
- No discussion yet. Be the first!