Don't know what NBC meant but they did not list him among significant finalists.
- Yeah. He should've been at least in the "significant" category.. The guy won an NCAA title.
- Has not made A standard. And weather will make it difficult at trials.
GeorgiaFanHas not made A standard. And weather will make it difficult at trials.
@GeorgiaFan I was told he has made the A standard!
- Hoping you are right and the list I saw was wrong. He learned a lot about vaulting in "weather" back here in high school.
- @gawebmaster he qualified for the Finals at 5.3m has A Standard at 18-9.25
- flotrack says he's a favorite, and they've pretty much been dead on with their predictions so far in the trials. Good luck to him.
Day 5 of the Olympic Trials is for fans of the distance races, as there will be finals in the men's and women's 5000 meters and men's steeplechase, along with the men's discus and pole vault.For more on the Olympic Trials and track and field, be sure to visit my website at TrackSuperfan.com.Live resultsTV coverage is from 9:00 to 11:00 ET on NBC Sports NetworkToday's Schedule6:50 PM ETWomen's 1500 metersPrelim7:20 PM ETMen's 1500 metersPrelim7:30 PM ETMen's Triple JumpPrelim8:00 PM ET...