Ok, so since I know webmaster is busy with all the craziness of state I thought I'd ask everyone since maybe someone knows. I put up the Burrito Mile on here, but is there any way I can register people so that everyone can see results? I'd rather have the actual race to have results than update in a discussion topic.
- @xcnewbee I'm not sure I understand your question. You can use RaceTab and compile results though
- Like how I could go into a track meet and input the runners online for which race.
xcnewbeeLike how I could go into a track meet and input the runners online for which race.
Not sure what you are asking. Do you want to use their online registration for the meet? Or are you looking to get the results linked on the meet page (is there a meet page for this meet?)
If the former, I can't help you. If the latter, just submit the results in the proper format (I or Bruce can send you an excel spreadsheet that will allow you to type in the info and generate the right format). Bruce can then link to the results on the meet page.
BTW, would be cool if Milesplit would creat the event in their database. If they did, then it would show up in the Stats and in the athlete's pages. (Is there a universally agreed set of rules for the event such that a race in one meet could be compared to that of another meet? Like, burrito size/weight, rules for what competitors do when competing, what aids (if any; like amount of water) they can use, the consequences for things like puking immediately after consumming, etc?)
- Yeah that would be awesome to create the meet. The meet does have a meet page, under calendar its up right now. And yes there are official rules, I can give you more information if you want.
- I have never used Race Tab. I have all the information for the registered runners in excel, what can I do? Any tips will be helpful!
- @xcnewbee Is this a Team Race?
- No not this year, it is all individual. Guys and girls are running together though and in 3 different heats.