Does anybody know of any Freshman this year that will be up coming stars in the their next 3 years?
- Mustafa from Shaw. 4:30 1600 and 9:53 3200 already.
- Robby Keough- Whitfield. Kid ran a 4:23 mile this year as a freshman. A young Roger Bannister.
- the stats link is pretty useful if you want to know what the times are for a grade or US.
- Sydney Vanhorse of Alpharetta should step up now that Williams will move on to college. She ran a blazing third leg of the mile relay in the prelims that made me a believer. It should be interesting to watch her develop. Westlake has several freshmen to watch. Anriel Howard, Kayla Stinson, Nyambi Shoates are all freshmen to lookout for.
- Ryan Clark at Banneker.. Check out his PRs.
- Jacquaun Golden from Stone Mountain. 100 and 200 meter Sprinter.
- Cedric Asseh - South Gwinnett 10.97 100m, 200m, 400m 6'2" High Jump
- Jordan Douglas - Mill Creek 100, 200 and 400.
- It'd be safe to say that Ryan Clark is the top freshman sprinter in the state, correct? I posted his link a few posts above this one.
- @Gatrackfan He is one of the top 3.
- Kaleb Mcleod of Trinity Christian is an impressive distance runner. He already has won GISA state titles in CC and track.
- How about Aliyah Abrams for sprints and Morgan Isle for distance. On the boys side Mustafa and Clark. Drew Sands is having a great year as well.
- Reilly Friedman from Galloway - distance runner - 3200 in 9:54.
- Brian Stokes #2 800 meter All Class 2:00.90
Christian Bowles #4 1600 meter All Class 4:32
Both from Lakeside, both have plenty of talent.
- Drew Sands and Hakeem Mustafaa are the top Freshman distance runners in the state and will battle Friday for a top 5 finish in the 3200 In the AAA state championship.
- @robsk044 Yes I agree that Jordan Douglas is one of the top freshman talents.
- @bhs11 Agreed that Abrams is an outstanding talent. I look forward to seeing her and Douglas compete with one another in the coming years.
- @bhs11 I agree that Aliyah is.